1995 Nissan Pathfinder
For sale is my 1995 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6. I am the second owner and bought this truck in November 2020 with 61,949 miles. I documented almost my entire ownership on the instagram account I made.
This car has been my daily driver for the past few years and it has been incredibly reliable, I’ve driven it from Chicago to Georgia 1700~ miles round trip twice and it has not skipped a beat. One of the best things about this car is that is has all the creature comforts you may want – it came from the dealer fully loaded, it even still has the original dealer sticker on the trunk & license plate covers. I have upgraded the head unit with Apple Car Play and Android Auto to make it even more comfortable. Here is the breakdown on this spec from the brochure:
- Paint: Cobalt Green Pearl
- Automatic-locking front hubs
- Fog lamps
- Spare tire carrier
- Flip-up (removable) glass sunroof
- Alloy wheels
- Step rail(s) – I only have one on the passenger side.
- Rear spoiler
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Heated power mirrors
- Heated leather seats
- Remote control entry
- and more
Below are pros & improvements I’ve done and some things that could use some attention.
- AC blows Cold
- Heat blows hot
- All power options (except the antenna, which is stuck up) still work.
- Heated seats still toast buns
- Key fob locks & unlocks doors
- Original cargo net, floor mats, manual, toolbox, and jack.
- Mechanically very sound and LOW miles for the year & truck
- Replaced the timing belt in the first year of ownership, around 10k miles on it.
- Flushed and replaced the fluids
- Rebuilt the master cylinder
- Replaced inner & outer tie rods
- Replaced damaged CV boot
- Adjusted sagging front torsion bar
- New tires and bought matching full-size rim & tire for rear spare carrier
- Installed new head unit with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, cigarette lighter is now a USB connector for a clean OEM look
- Added trailer hitch (no electronics – and not a uhaul job)
- Very very slow oil drip from the rear main seal. It’s so slow that I’ve never had to top it off between oil changes but there is a slow drip.
- Passenger side front fender has some bubbling on the paint at the fender flare.
- Front bumper has rust on one of the end caps.
- Worn driver & passenger seats, some tears in the stitching and cracks in the leather
- Paint on the roof is fading.
- Power antenna is stuck up
- Missing driver side runner board.
- Fog lamps are installed and there is a switch on the interior to turn them on but they are not connected.
- Tachometer is not accurate. Classic WD21 problems.
If you would like more information please reach out to Will at 224-545-9759